[Koha-devel] deprecating zebra grs1 one day?

Frédéric Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Tue Sep 24 11:23:15 CEST 2013

> So I first try to write directly a "right" xsl file, and if it works,
> it means my intuition about koha-indexdefs-to-zebra.xsl is good and
> that it needs to be updated (and I don't know how to do that)

You have 3 files:

  1. xsl/koha-indexdefs-to-zebra.xsl
  2. marc_defs/unimarc/biblios/biblio-koha-indexdefs.xml
  3. marc_defs/unimarc/biblios/biblio-zebra-indexdefs.xsl

If you modify DOM indexing, you edit file 2, and then you generate file
3 from 2 using 1, using a XSLT processor, for example xsltproc:

  xsltproc xsl/koha-indexdefs-to-zebra.xsl \\