[Koha-devel] Test Request

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:31:47 CEST 2013

Greetings,

Seeing as there is very little time left before the feature freeze, I was wondering someone could look at bugs 10900, 10895, and 10589.

10900 corrects a bunch of ugly scariness related to set_userenv in C4::Context. This allows 10895 to be tested on 10589. I realize that I should have put the test for 10589 on the same bug, but at the time, the 10589 was signed off. Sadly, I had to rebase, and all three need sign off.

10589 allows changing the scope of OpacHiddenItems based on Patron Category. For example, one category (let’s say cataloger) could search for hidden items in OPAC for just their branch, while another category (let’s say staff) could search for hidden items in OPAC across all branches, while another category (let’s say patrons) wouldn’t see any of the hidden items. This is configurable via two new system preferences PatronSingleBranch and PatronEveryBranch.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett