[Koha-devel] Test Request

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 19:10:37 CEST 2013

Greetings,

> In your situation, what are the consequences if, either via bug or misconfiguration, catalog records meant for authorized users become publicly accessible?

Given that sensitive branch’s locations are unpublished, and that I am unaware of violence in any of our particular branches’ vicinities, I would suspect the worst would be kicked out of country. Though, I would have to let my colleagues speak more to the risks in that regard.

This is why I have been working on tasks related to OpacHiddenItems. I’m hoping bugs is not the issue, and I will be confirming that misconfiguration is not an issue either. Granted, the possibility of a mistake may occur in the future, but at this point in time it hasn’t.
GPML,
Mark Tompsett