[Koha-devel] 3.14 feature freeze notes

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Sep 25 10:28:11 CEST 2013

Le 24/09/2013 23:35, Galen Charlton a écrit :
> Any patches that reach passed QA between September 26, 2013 and 23:59 on
> October 3, 2013 will also be considered provisional candidates for release,
> but are more likely to be held over for post-3.14 if there are problems.
>  In other words, enhancements that reach slush will get looked at first.

I'd like to point 2 new features that are not in your queue:
 * Bug 6874 - File upload in MARC = this enhancement is side-effect
free, and expected by many libraries
 * Bug 8015 - Add MARC Modifications Templates = this enhancement is
expected by so many libraries ! (with the 5725, that is a huge lack of
Koha, according to most of our customers. Probably the largest. I agree
that 5725 will wait until after 3.14)

There is a huge activity on those 2 bugs, showing how important they are
for users.

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com