[Koha-devel] Module MARC::Record doesn't set well lenght in leader.

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 16:08:13 CEST 2013

Zeno,
in a script I use to build auth records with MARC::Record I set
explicitly utf8 for input and output.

Are you doing something similar?

open my $out, ">", $outfile;
binmode($out, ":utf8");

open my $in, "<:utf8", $infile or die("Can't open auth file!");
$record->encoding( 'UTF-8' );
print $out $record->as_usmarc();

Bernardo

--