[Koha-devel] Koha Installation problem & YAZ version issue

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Apr 3 12:35:14 CEST 2014

Bhavesh Patel wrote:
> for that I have also download yaz-4.0.9.tar.gz and install on /
> but still it's showing the older version.

The previous installation (from a package?) is probably installed in a
place that is checked before wherever your 4.0.9 was installed (maybe
/usr/local ?).  I would try:

1. install yaz 4 from a package (might be one available from
indexdata.dk) or

2. uninstall yaz 3 or

3. find and fix whatever paths are used for searching (not sure how).

Please update the wiki page if you figure out the solution.  The
instructions shown there are probably for older versions of things.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op