[Koha-devel] KohaDates filter questions...

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Apr 15 20:15:55 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 7:49 AM, Mark Tompsett <mtompset at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Glad to hear that either way works, but shouldn’t we aim for consistency?
> Should we not suggest a standard, even if we don’t enforce it?

-1 to making it a standard.  I have a personal preference for '=>'
over '=', but since TT accepts both forms, and I know of no
user-visible reasons to prefer one over the other, adding it to the
coding guidelines solely for the sake of consistency provides no real
benefit.

I note that with the possible exception of PERL1, none of the current
coding guidelines concern themselves solely with code styling
consistency.

Regards,

Galen
--