[Koha-devel] March towards 3.16.0 #1

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Apr 23 14:22:58 CEST 2014

Hi,

I apologize for calling the dev meeting, but not being able to attend
it, but I have other unavoidable responsibilities today.  Here is a
quick update on 3.16.x:

- Feature freeze is still end of Monday, 28 April in the PDT time
zone.  Any patch that reaches passed QA by that point will be
considered for 3.16.0.  As I mentioned before, I'm granting leeway to
the new cataloging editor; I will also grant leeway to multiple
transport type enhancements, as there are a number of separate bug
reports, some of which have not yet gone through QA.

If there are things that you believe are close and worthy of leeway,
please reply to this thread.

- I will not be cutting an alpha today after all, but will still cut a
testing release on 30 April.  I may call it alpha or beta depending on
how stable it feels to me.

Regards,

Galen
--