[Koha-devel] Stemming and zebra

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Aug 27 01:29:53 CEST 2014

Hi Francois

Writing from a tablet so I  will be brief.

If you’re  not using  queryparser, there is a Perl module that does the stemming I believe. Lingua::Snowball or something like that. It would be easy to add to the queryparser too but haven’t gotten to it yet.

Oh… now that I think about it… I think we mangle  keywords before stemming them. I can’t remember why but there was some reason for it. Sorry this message is so incoherent. Will investigate and type a better response when I have a  proper keyboard and not just thumbs on a small screen.

David