[Koha-devel] Call for development IRC meeting

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 19:49:43 CEST 2014

I forgot to announce last week's dev meeting so we missed it. Sorry for
that.

I propose doing it next tuesday:

   - 2 September 2014, 15UTC
   - 2 September 2014, 22UTC

I encourage everyone interested on the UTF-8 cleanup effort to be on IRC,
we need your opinions. We definitely need ideas for writing regression
tests for this, and volunteers to work on that.

The guys have worked a lot on this patches, and are rebasing them
periodically. We have reached half of the 3.18 release cycle, and this
stuff needs to get in so we have enough time to test and fix any possible
regression before release on november.

I remind you the wiki page where we are sumarizing what's left to be done
so you make up your mind by tuesday:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Handling_UTF8_in_development

I hope you can all join us.

Thanks in advance