[Koha-devel] Big UTF-8 patch set on its way to master

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 18:33:37 CET 2014

Hi everyone, there has been a lot of work on having regression tests for
UTF-8 encoding handling inside Koha, on bug 13264, thumbs up for Zeno and
Paola.

I encourage you to take a look at the tests and please provide followups or
at least feedback on other possible tests so we have the broadest coverage
we can.

There will always be room for improvement, but I'm happy with the current
tests and they way there are written and can be extended. I'm starting to
set the jenkins nodes to run them along with the rest of the tests.

This change in the jenkins nodes will help us set other kind of tests on
the UI like using and OWASP jenkins plugin (or similar).

Looking forward for your feedback!
Tomas