[Koha-devel] Pending PDF::Reuse Release And Koha

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Dec 8 23:47:41 CET 2014

Chris Nighswonger schreef op ma 08-12-2014 om 08:55 [-0500]:
> Robin, if you have time to roll a deb package for 0.35_04 I'll add a
> link to that bug for it. It may help those who will be doing QA on the
> patch for Koha. Also, let me know if anything else needs to be fixed
> so that the new version can be sent upstream.

There are a couple of patches in the Debian package that should probably
be pulled into here, if that hasn't already happened.

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/packages/libpdf-reuse-perl.git/tree/debian/patches

You should add your dated copyright line to the files you've changed.

Some of the files could do with their own copyright header.

Otherwise I haven't noticed anything else that needs sorting.

Deb file here:
http://debian.koha-community.org/koha/other_files/libpdf-reuse-perl_0.35-05-1_all.deb

--
Robin Sheat