[Koha-devel] What Debian is supposed to be used?

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 02:06:26 CET 2014

Greetings,

I just started a fresh Debian Wheezy git install. I grabbed the latest Wheezy ISO from the Debian site.
And after a "$ sudo apt-get install koha-perldeps koha-deps make", when I run
"$ ./koha_perl_deps.pl –m –u" I get this:

                                              Installed         Required          Module is
Module Name                                   Version           Version            Required
HTTPD::Bench::ApacheBench                     0 *               0.73                    No
Test::DBIx::Class                             0 *               0.42                    No
Archive::Extract                              0.48 *            0.60                    No
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader                   0.07025 *         0.07039                 Yes
Test::WWW::Mechanize                          1.42 *            1.44                    No

Total modules reported: 5                      * Module is missing or requires an upgrade.

DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader is a core function, and well, that's a mess to update.

I've got perl 5.14.2 as far as I can tell. Are we really trying to force people to use Jessie? Is the version number required wrong?

GPML,
Mark Tompsett