[Koha-devel] ElasticSearch for Koha - presenting the Koha Gruppo Italiano's project

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Thu Feb 6 11:09:13 CET 2014

Hi, Brooke,
thanks for your reply.

A long time ago, when zebras could talk... :-) We know that the most important decision is about adding a new SE or substituting Zebra. Anyway this decision belongs to the developers' community.

Our task is to help the community, by trying to ensure a financial support for this project and then achieving this goal. We hope that the Koha Gruppo Italiano will start a new way to do big developments in Koha, by defining a group that leads the project in terms of communication and funding, and allowing the developers do their work as soon as possible.

Additionally, we are aware that we will also spread the word of Koha in many other important environments.

Best regards. Stefano, on behalf of the Koha Gruppo Italiano