[Koha-devel] ElasticSearch for Koha - presenting the Koha Gruppo Italiano's project

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Thu Feb 6 12:25:54 CET 2014

Hi Martin,
thanks a lot for your message. ElasticSearch might not be the best search engine for Koha.
However, we know that some developers prefer it to Solr. In order to determine this, the Hackfest in Marseille will be important. Otherwise we could conduct a survey.
Of course, Chris' opinion is welcome...! Both on the project itself and on the complementation / substitution of Zebra. The Koha Gruppo Italiano hopes that Chris and other developers will participate in the Koha Hackfest.

Bye Stefano