[Koha-devel] Proposal of a new development for Marseille hackfest, feedback needed

Martin Renvoize martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Feb 12 07:33:13 CET 2014

We've used piwik on and off on a number of our sites to moderate success
too. It leads to some interesting stats.

I'd be happy to see it in the core along with sysprefs to opt in/out, and
would be interested to see how another company has been using it too.

I had issues with piwik becoming unusably slow so we abandoned it a couple
of years ago, monitoring the project though it appears to have come on
leaps and bounds.

Count me in.