[Koha-devel] Development meeting - save the date

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Feb 20 11:44:57 CET 2014

Paul Poulain wrote:
>  * do you think any decision will result from those meetings ? how to
> manage decision in a double time meeting ?

One option would be to use the Crowd Wise decision-making process.  The
full thing is http://www.neweconomics.org/projects/crowd-wise but
summary: gather all ideas plus option 0 (do nothing) if possible, carry
out a de Borda (preference) voting round 1, merge/amend/consolidate
ideas, voting round 2 if needed.  We could do round 1 in meeting 1 and
round 2 in meeting 2.  Would that be OK?  I'll ask for a co-op member
(maybe me) to count the votes if it would help... I don't think our
meetbot does votes.

I see the great Magnus has made a wiki page already.  Please visit it
and flesh out with facts for the discussions!  Who's done or wants to do
what on each of the three points?
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Developers_IRC_Meeting,_February_25,_2014

Thanks,
--