[Koha-devel] KOHA 3.14.1 Error

Uğur Bulgan ugurbulgan at sdu.edu.tr
Fri Jan 3 13:55:49 CET 2014

Happy new year,

As S.D.U Central Library we are currently using KOHA 3.10.1 version and we want to upgrade to KOHA 3.14.1 version. Therefore we have built a test server for 3.14.1 version, but we have encountered two errors so far.

Error 1: Whenever we want to edit batch materials on KOHA 3.14.1 version, we see that the "source of acquisitions (952$e) field" does not come as pop-as menu while it was coming as a pop-up menu on KOHA 3.10.1 version. Is this some kind of bug? Or one of the new features adds up with the 3.14.1 version?

Error 2: While we are editing Batch Materials, when we changed any option then saved, the source screen is coming as usual but then again when we click on "Done" link, we encounter "Error 404" screen.

At Koha 3.10.1; The link is: https://koha.sdu.edu.tr/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=89111 and te page opens with no errors.

At Koha 3.14.1; The link is: https://kohat.sdu.edu.tr/cgi-bin/koha/tools/CATALOGUING and it is coming with "Error 404"

Ugur BULGAN
Suleyman Demirel University