[Koha-devel] KOHA 3.14.1 Error

Uğur Bulgan ugurbulgan at sdu.edu.tr
Fri Jan 3 16:03:15 CET 2014

Error 2:

Here I will try to describe specific steps which will lead us to the error 404 screen;

1- Fisrt we search for records with multiple items (books or serials, does not matter)

2- We open this record we found with multiple items for editing

3- We chose "Edit items in batch" option from the "Edit" menu

4- We make corrections on the fields under the "Edit item"  (For example we change the collection code as "fiction")

5- We save this using "Save button" at the bottom, after we are done.

6- Just after we save, there will be a button named "Done" available just under the page, and when we click on "Done" we encounter the Error screen.

Thank you very musch for your support.

Ugur BULGAN