[Koha-devel] drop-down menu

Uğur Bulgan ugurbulgan at sdu.edu.tr
Mon Jan 6 14:56:36 CET 2014

Dear authority;
Formerly we posted two problems we encountered about koha Version 3.14.1. Mr.Owen replied for the second problem. Bu we did nor receive any reply for the first problem. Is there anybody who experienced The same problem below.

Our problem is: When we want to edit batch materials on KOHA 3.14.1 version, we see that the "source of acquisitions (952$e) field" does not come as drop-down menu and select proper value that we defined as authorized value while it was coming as a drop-down menu on KOHA 3.10.1 version.

Thank you for your support
S.D.U Central Library