[Koha-devel] Regarding Error - make: *** [blib/ZEBRA_CONF_DIR/etc/passwd] Error 2 while installing KOHA

Nazneen nazneenr at thoughtworks.com
Tue Jan 7 19:39:56 CET 2014

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I started the installation once more after downloading it from-
http://download.koha-community.org/

I could successfully run the following steps:

1) perl Makefile.PL
2) make
3) sudo make install

But the next step is giving me the following error:
4) sudo ln -s /blib/KOHA_CONF_DIR/koha-httpd.conf
/etc/apache2/sites-available/koha
The source dir is at /blib/KOHA_CONF_DIR/koha-httpd.conf so replaced it.

But I get this error: ln: /etc/apache2/sites-available/koha: No such file or
directory

I am using MAC OS.

Where I am going wrong?

Instead of the above command if I just copy the koha-httpd.conf to /etc/ --
will that do?