[Koha-devel] My first try with DBIx Class

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at biblibre.com
Wed Jan 8 19:11:44 CET 2014

Hi developers !

I just finished to rewrite the discharge management system (bug 8007).
It is my first try using DBIx Class into Koha and I really hope to have
feedback on what I did.
Please have a look to the unit tests file too, I found a big problem I did
not manage to fix (/FIXME). So I cannot provide unit tests for all
routines/methods and it was really boring to test :-/
I hope we could find a way to fix this issue.

It is more a poc than a clean patch series, I am completely open-minded on
all changes in the code and the architecture. It is certainly not perfect
and I am waiting for criticism.

Regards,
Jonathan