[Koha-devel] Adding Wysiwyg to (HTML) System Preferences

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Fri Jan 17 13:43:20 CET 2014

I´d love the possibility to enable an WYSIWYG editor for (all) parts of Koha that outputs HTML. And stopping it from stripping hand-coded HTML that someone put there earlier would be great.

(On a side note: is TinyCMS still alive/possible to resurrect? WYSIWYG editing of extra pages created when using the Opac as a CMS would be great too.)

Kind regards
/Viktor Sarge

Viktor Sarge
Senior Regional Library Development Officer
Region Halland

TFN: +46(0)35-17 98 73
EMAIL: Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se<mailto:Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se>
WEB: www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek<http://www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek>