[Koha-devel] opac-user.tt

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 11:38:36 CET 2014

Greetings,

> I want ... modify opac-user.tt
> Do I need to modify both [prog and bootstrap], or just bootstrap?

When generating a patch, the bootstrap one is required, as it is the default
theme as of 3.14. If your patch can apply against earlier versions 3.12.x,
etc., then you may wish to do prog as well. I believe the recommendation
that has been given is to split theme specific portions into a different
commit. So, no, you don't need to do both, but if you have the time and
desire, both would be good.

> Is there a way to switch bootstrap off, so that I can test changes in the
> other one?

Log into staff client
Click 'Koha administration'
Click 'Global system preferences'
Click the 'OPAC' tab on the left hand side
Scroll down to to 'opacthemes'.
Change as desired.

Have fun coding! :)

GPML,