[Koha-devel] Advise on DBIx

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 20:16:15 CEST 2014

Hi, I'm trying to write some code using our Koha::Schema::Result::* classes.

The sample i picked was the most unfortunate: I want to pull data from
Deletedbiblio and Deletedbibliotems which don't have a relation defined.
The relevant bits of the code look like:

    my $resultset = $schema->resultset( 'Deletedbiblio' )->search(
      {
        Deletedbiblio.biblionumber => $biblionumber
      },
      {
        join     => [ qw/ Deletedbiblioitems Itemtypes / ]
      }
    );

it dies because "No such relationship Deletedbiblioitem on Deletedbiblio".
How shuold we cope with that situation? (I understand introducing a
relationship would mean a lot of trouble as the tables are intended for
deleted / not hard-linked data).

Any ideas? Plain SQL?

Regards
To+

P.S. Happy independence day for those that apply :-D

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi
Prosecretaría de Informática