[Koha-devel] Jenkins tests update

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:46:37 CEST 2014

Yesterday I updated the master tasks script for launching unit tests. I did
it so more tests are run (which were currently ommited). It looks like this:

export TEST_QA=1
export JUNIT_OUTPUT_FILE='junit_output.xml'
PERL5OPT='-MDevel::Cover' prove \
  --timer --harness=TAP::Harness::JUnit \
  t/ \
  t/db_dependent/ \
  t/db_dependent/Acquisition \
  t/db_dependent/Circulation \
  t/db_dependent/Holds \
  t/db_dependent/Koha \
  t/db_dependent/Labels  \
  t/db_dependent/Members \
  t/db_dependent/Record \
  t/db_dependent/Reports \
  t/db_dependent/Search \
  t/db_dependent/Serials \
  xt/author/icondirectories.t \
  xt/author/podcorrectness.t \
  xt/author/translatable-templates.t \
  xt/author/valid-templates.t \
  xt/permissions.t \
  xt/tt_valid.t \
  xt/yaml_valid.t \
  xt/single_quotes.t

The difference with the previous is the addition of several (not all)
t/db_dependent subdirectories. We cannot run prove recursively because not
everything are unit tests.

RMaints: If you agree with the change, I'll propagate (manually) this
change to the stable branches tasks.

Also, if anyone finds something still missing just let me know. For
instance I haven't spent time on looking at t/ subdirectories.

Thanks in advance
To+

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi