[Koha-devel] RFC: /svc/ API

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Jul 24 02:15:58 CEST 2014

Hi Jonathan:

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. We might need to use it for a certain project, so that's good to know.

I'm a bit wary of using third-party software for Koha that we don’t maintain ourselves though :/. Is there any chance that BibLibre might be looking to merge the code into the community codebase?

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St, Ultimo, NSW 2007