[Koha-devel] RFC: /svc/ API

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Jul 24 02:21:28 CEST 2014

Ah, right you are, Galen. It does use a socket. Yeah, that should be trivial to update connexion_import_daemon.pl.

None of our folks use OCLC, but that's good to know.

Going back to my earlier email, MarcEdit would probably benefit from a richer Koha API as well.

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St, Ultimo, NSW 2007