[Koha-devel] RFC: /svc/ API

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Wed Jul 30 10:41:56 CEST 2014

We at BibLibre wrote koha-restful as a third-party application to be
able to extend it quickly.
Now that things are more stable (the last commit was written a month
ago), I would be happy to submit a patch to integrate koha-restful into
Koha.
But IMO it lacks a decent identification/authentication system before it
could be integrated. So if someone is interested to work on that, he is
welcome :)

Julian Maurice <julian.maurice at biblibre.com>
BibLibre