[Koha-devel] Sandboxes and bug 11944 (Cleanup Koha UTF-8)

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at biblibre.com
Thu Jun 12 13:25:59 CEST 2014

Hello all,

I pushed a patch on the contrib/sandboxes repo in order to create the
sandboxes' DB with charset utf8 and collapse utf8_unicode_ci (see
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=contrib/global.git;a=summary).
All Biblibre's sandboxes are up-to-date and use this code.

The 2 sandboxes 6 (MARC21) and 16 (UNIMARC) have been "frozen". They
use the bug 11944 branch
(http://git.biblibre.com/biblibre/kohac/commits/ft/bug_11944 == master
+ 11944's patches).

On the sandbox 16, I imported some arabic and japanese bibliographic
records (biblionumber from 21654 to 21660). Feel free to add more.

I generated translations for fr-FR and it-IT (it seems there is a bug
for ar-Arab with the bootstrap theme: the title tag is not closed), I
can add more if needed.

For more information about sandboxes, see the wiki page
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Sandboxes.

Regards,
Jonathan