[Koha-devel] Next dev meeting

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 22:06:07 CEST 2014

Hi fellows, we haven't set a date for the next development IRC meeting yet.

With an idea of having 3-weeks long development sprints, and trying to make
de development meetings serve as retrospective review of what we've
achieved (or not) in that period i propose:

- That the next dev meeting is held on July 2nd; at the same hours as usual:
part 1: 15UTC
part 2: 22UTC
- Set a 3-week frecquency for this meetings, unless stated otherwise on
each occasion.

Hope we can agree on the date at least.
Best regards
To+