[Koha-devel] New koha-community.org DNS entry + git repo for koha users statistics

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Mar 13 10:56:50 CET 2014

Hello,

We're working hard on the idea of a database of Koha users during the
hackfest.

A 1st patch will be submitted to bugzilla soon or very soon.
we've developed a website (1st draft, really) to display some statistics.

We propose to name it "hea" => it's a maori word (of course) :
http://www.maoridictionary.co.nz/word/1006

If Chris agrees with the idea (or anyone speaking Maori ;-) ) :
* We propose to host the website. Could someone open
hea.koha-community.org (and make it point to 88.190.50.177 ?
* Where could we push the http://hea.koha-community.org code ? on a
separate repo on git.koha-community.org ? On contribs ? (for now, it's
on github). It's written in Perl (Dancer), using bootstrap

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com