[Koha-devel] Register for KohaCon14!

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sun Mar 23 14:36:53 CET 2014

Le 21/03/2014 18:45, Tomas Cohen Arazi a écrit :

> If you're coming to KohaCon14, it's time to register!
>
> A registration form has been set up on the Koha community site (thanks Liz):
>
> http://koha-community.org/kohacon/kohacon14/
Thanks for setting this very early !

I suggest to add some informations like :
 * the conference is free of charge
 * the conference organizers can't sponsor anyone trip. Speakers and
attendees are on their own

Question: are you calling for sponsors ? (or do you plan to)

PS: Tomas is leaving today (sunday) for 3 weeks of honeymoon. We won't
probably have too many mails from him in the next 3 weeks ;-) . Enjoy
Europe, Tomas !
--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com