[Koha-devel] Koha Installation problem & YAZ version issue

Bhavesh Patel bhavesh.bece.13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 07:23:16 CET 2014

Dear All,

When I execute the command : sh perl-modules-install  from the installation
document :
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.6_on_Centos_6.2_i386#Install_Centos

It is showing me the error message.
CPAN.pm: Going to build M/MI/MIRK/Net-Z3950-ZOOM-1.30.tar.gz

*** ERROR!
ZOOM-Perl requires at least version 4.0.0 of YAZ,
but you only have version 3.0.49.
Warning: No success on command[/usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=site]
  MIRK/Net-Z3950-ZOOM-1.30.tar.gz
  /usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=site -- NOT OK
Running make test
  Make had some problems, won't test
Running make install
  Make had some problems, won't install
[root at localhost koha-3.14.04]#

for that I have also download yaz-4.0.9.tar.gz and install on /
but still it's showing the older version.

Also one more thing while installing koha
[root at localhost /]# cd koha-3.14.04/
[root at localhost koha-3.14.04]# koha
bash: koha: command not found
[root at localhost koha-3.14.04]#

We are using CentOs6.5 - 32-bit

Thanks & Regards,
*Bhavesh R. Patel *

   - www.bhaveshpatel.info
   - www.onlinequizportal.com
   - www.hindisuvichar.com

"Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today"
*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*