[Koha-devel] Orphaned biblioitems

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu May 1 00:51:31 CEST 2014

Paul A schreef op wo 30-04-2014 om 10:03 [-0400]:
> Can anyone please suggest where I could start looking in the code for
> what
> might cause orphaned biblioitems?

You're going to have to define what an orphaned biblioitem record is,
because that SQL query doesn't seem to do anything that I'd relate to
that term. Do you mean duplicate biblios?

All it's doing is finding the first biblionumber of a set where members
have the same 001. This could just be cataloguing the same thing twice,
or records with badly generated 001 entries, or something along those
lines.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.