[Koha-devel] Convert circ tables to AJAX - possible for 3.16.1 ?

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu May 22 16:49:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 1:30 AM, Fridolin SOMERS
<fridolin.somers at biblibre.com> wrote:
> This enhancement looks like a little revolution in circulation,
> congratulations :D
>
> But it's big, and depends on Bug 11518, also enhancement.
> It will be not that easy to add in 3.14.x without generating bugs.

I agree.  -1 to backporting this to 3.14.x.

Backporting it to 3.16.x for inclusion to 3.16.1 stretches the rule of
"no major enhancements in maintenance releases" a bit, but does so in
the name of a worthy performance gain and and acknowledgment of the
consideration that there's only a month's span of time between the
release of 3.16.0 and 3.16.1.

Folks should consider bug 11703 impetus for upgrading to 3.16.1.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton