[Koha-devel] fieldmapping vs. marc_subfield_structure

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 01:26:57 CEST 2014

Greetings,

Is there a reason we have what seem like two apparently similar tables in use? It would seem to me that adding ‘field’ to marc_subfield_structure would it identically replaceable for the fieldmapping table. And the value would be effectively the field name from the table without the table prepended with a dot like it is in kohafield.

The reason I’m asking is because it seems like GetRecordValue looks at subtitle quite a bit in Koha. I noticed this while working on bug 11592.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett