[Koha-devel] Fwd: Questionaire regarding Patron Privacy and Security

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Nov 13 00:34:23 CET 2014

Can someone add info about LDAP to that list?  (someone with the correct
technical terms that is ;) )

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>
wrote:

> Forwarded with Marshall's permission
>
> Would you be able to help me fill this out?
>
> Galen has already made a good start which I have pasted at
> https://etherpad.mozilla.org/YiC0J8efmw
>
> Also the Evergreen community are working on their response at
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RgTnQOITvm3B_yzBOTfAuPZgDZig7xQ3N7Euib8rONc/edit
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com