[Koha-devel] Koha YouTube channel

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:40:35 CET 2014

Hi, for uploading the recent KohaCon14 video, I'be been playing with
YouTube (how to create a channel, add subtitles, etc) because I didn't want
to 'own' the video (it was created by/for the community).

So I created a YouTube channel named Koha.

Later I found a way to grant Liz the rights to manage it (she already does
with the community site).

I'm not sure we will make use of the channel soon, for other purposes
(there are dozens of videos for Koha spreaded all around). But if you have
any comments, or stuff to discuss/add to it, please let us know, or just
put them on this thread.

Regards
Tomás