[Koha-devel] Opac doesn't support IE6 and IE7 (with js enabled). Are we aware of this ?

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Wed Oct 1 22:50:08 CEST 2014

Hi to all,

> That said, a discussion of whether to support IE7 is worthwhile.

to globaly understand the situation I checking JS libs to find
where we are incompatible with IE6/IE7.
In opac
There not problem, the version of jstree used from Koha is compatible
with IE6

In intranet [partial check]
--jquery-ui.js 1.10.4,
http://jqueryui.com/upgrade-guide/1.10/#removed-support-for-ie6
Removed support for IE6

IE6 usage has dropped to a low enough point that jQuery UI no longer
finds it necessary to support. As of 1.10.0, some portions of jQuery UI
may not work properly in IE6. If you need to continue to support IE6,
use the latest jQuery UI 1.9 release.

--  humanmsg.js 1.0,
https://code.google.com/p/humanmsg/wiki/UsingHumaneMessages,
Problems to use with IE6, it seems.

Tommorow I will continue the check.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Soluzioni per la Ricerca Istituzionale - Automazione Biblioteche
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate