[Koha-devel] Opac doesn't support IE6 and IE7 (with js enabled). Are we aware of this ?

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Oct 2 00:04:00 CEST 2014

Hi all

In my opinion, since Microsoft don't support IE7 and also have ended support for windows XP which is what it runs on. We as a project should not put effort into it.

As a support company we have had to support organisations who use dangerous and old proprietary software, but I don't think it's a burden we have to put on the project as a whole.

Chris