[Koha-devel] Presentation to mailing list: akafred

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Thu Oct 2 13:43:57 CEST 2014

Hi and welcome!

The Koha community is usually a quite friendly bunch and over the years I’ve come to value the community over the code. I suspect I’ll continue lurking around on Oslos blog and github account once in a while since I work in Sweden and know you are up to some interesting stuff.

As for the name I’d say I can parse and remember, but won’t as a swede promise all that much about pronunciation even if I’ll gladly have a go should we ever meet afk :)

Kind regards/Viktor

Viktor Sarge
Utvecklingsledare
Regionbibliotek Halland
Kultur i Halland

TFN: 035-17 98 73
E-POST: Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se<mailto:Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se>
BESÖKSADRESS: Södra vägen 9, 30180 Halmstad
WEBB: www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek<http://www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek>