[Koha-devel] Proposed addition to the development-meetings:

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Oct 10 17:25:52 CEST 2014

Hello All -

I'd like at have an addition to the development-meeting.  The idea is that,
I would present some of the older bugs or even some new ones that really
need to have a discussion that results in a solid agreed upon path
forward.  For example we have 2~3 methods for using DBIC for Koha code
where we really need to decide on one path and move forward with that
design.

The method that I would like to add to the dev-meetings is that I will
bring up certain topics at a development-meeting as a homework assign, so
that we can all discuss that idea/bug/thought at the next meeting.  Along
with the first homework assign I will also be setting a date for us to vote
on the (homework) bug/enh/thought at the meeting after a sufficient
discussion has occurred.

The main goal here is to set some deadlines for some of these larger
discussions so that we can all move forward.  Any meetings that I know I
will miss I will find a representative to fulfill this role at the
development-meetings.

Thanks,
Brendan Gallagher
ByWater Solutions