[Koha-devel] Hackfest in Marseille 2015, dates ?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Oct 20 14:15:07 CEST 2014

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

The KohaCon14 hackfest is over, time to think about the next hackfest in
Marseilles, in Q1 2015...

A general question to anyone who would try to come: is there any date in
February or March that would be impossible for you ? If yes, please say
it (something like : "feb 10-15 => impossible for me, there's IFLA big
conference in New York I'll attend" or "March 4-11 => impossible for me,
I'll be skying". Or even "March 3-8, impossible for me", without any
reason given ;-) )

Once I've collected "impossible dates", I'll try to find a date that
pleases everybody ;-)

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, expert du logiciel libre pour les bibliothèques