[Koha-devel] RM news

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 03:58:57 CET 2014

Hi everyone, I've just pushed the patches our OPAC MM (Chris) integrated
into his MM branch. Thanks Chris!

(a) prog/CCSR deprecation patches pushed
I encourage all of you to broadly test master for problems related to this
major removal (about 1123 files :-D).

(b) Translation
Bernardo will be creating the 3.18 files on the translation site, so we
have an idea of the amount of work it will take for 3.18.

(c) Feature freeze
Remember we are close to feature freeze, please contact me if you're having
any trouble having your patches passed, i'll try to help you with that and
evaluate the possibility of the enhancement to hit 3.18.

Ok, moving on :-D
Tomás