[Koha-devel] Dropping support for squeeze and precise

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Apr 9 01:22:55 CEST 2015

Tomas Cohen Arazi schreef op wo 08-04-2015 om 07:43 [-0300]:
> I'll put it on the agenda for the next dev meeting. Even if 12.04 is
> supported until 2017, I think having it supported until early 2016 by
> 3.18 is fair enough for users.

Yep, I don't intend to remove compatibility from existing releases, just
new ones. BTW, release maintainers should be particularly careful about
introducing new dependencies (which we try to avoid anyway, but it
doesn't hurt to be even more aware.)

Slightly unrelated:

When is the next dev meeting? Is there an ical of these sorts of things
that someone maintains?

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.