[Koha-devel] Need Support

neetin neetin at prevasystems.com
Tue Apr 14 16:51:24 CEST 2015

Hello team,

                   This is Neetin Here from India, I want Adopt Koha with my
OWN reader, those reader will send the tag information in TCP/UDP socket.

Kindly please help to integrate my readers to Koha,please let me know where
should I look into for this,I mean Which perl file?.....

Kind regards

Neetin Gurudev Kandhare  |Customer Solution Lead
T: 08023480427
C: 919483517944
E: neetin at prevasystems.com

W: www.prevasystems.com

"Try,Try until you get whatever you want"