[Koha-devel] Hidden items associated item types turning up in facets - anyone done work on this?

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Apr 27 01:52:16 CEST 2015

In terms of Zebra facets, another thought might be to use different indexes
for the staff client and the OPAC. Although I suppose we'd still have to
have a means of telling the OPAC indexes not to include data from particular
items... which is probably doable using XInclude with DOM... but not
necessarily desirable. Probably much more desirable than having separate
Zebra databases for the OPAC and staff client though. Although I suppose
having separate Zebra databases could actually have some other benefits. But
then it would be much more indexing and indexing configuration management.
Hmm.

Without Zebra facets, there could probably be some more rules added to
filter the facets.

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems