[Koha-devel] Child-friendly interface

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:40:02 CEST 2015

There was talk of this back with Prog - but not one I've seen for
Bootstrap. I assume it would just be new CSS and JS.  That said I
personally am not a fan of children OPACs.  Kids have to learn how to
use search systems - Google doesn't have a child friendly version -
and they know more than we give them credit for.  I watched Ginny
(Brendan's little one) on my computer at the Hackfest and even though
she can't read yet she figured out what to do just fine - even with
her tiny hand on my big trackball mouse.  Okay, rant over :)

Nicole