[Koha-devel] Problems with Indexdata idzebra-2.0 build (Zebra 2.0.59)

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:23:02 CEST 2015

It seems (from jenkins output) that search is broken on GRS-1 setups on
Jessie.
Which we don't really care as we dropped support for GRS-1 on 3.18.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 7:56 AM, Mirko Tietgen <mirko at abunchofthings.net>
wrote:

> Tomas Cohen Arazi schrieb am 03.02.2015
>
> > There have been reports of problems with retrieving facets from Zebra
> using
> > the latest idzebra build from IndexData's wheezy repository.
> >
> > I'm not able to install that version yet, to give it a try, I any one you
> > succeeds please let me know so we track this down. For now, we should
> > encourage people to use Debian's/Ubuntu's instead of adding IndexData's
> > repo.
>
> With Debian Jessie being released now and having 2.0.59 in the
> repos, what is the status of this?
>
> -- Mirko
>

> --
>
> Mirko Tietgen
> mirko at abunchofthings.net
> http://koha.abunchofthings.net

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Prosecretaría de Informática
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
✆ +54 351 5353750 ext 13168
GPG: B76C 6E7C 2D80 551A C765  E225 0A27 2EA1 B2F3 C15F